March 8, 2013 by vinylburns
My Sweet Puddings…
From the mountain top madness of Malaysia’s Genting Highlands, I have learned a good many things…
Here are ten of them.
Top Ten Mad Things Of Genting.
1) The laws of physics don’t seem to apply to pushy people in elevators.
2) You can eat anywhere you like, but you won’t get food.
3) Plans are designed to make you feel like plans are poorly designed.
4) 60 minutes is usually 40 minutes
5) 60 minutes is also usually 80 minutes
6) Being inside a cloud, when that cloud is inside a mall, is pretty, but it’s no way to live.
7) You can bitch all you like, nobody cares because you made more in that show than they did all week.
8) I made less in that show than I’ve made in a show, for ten years.
9) Some places, some people get a really rough deal… And it’s not me.
10) Some people can’t even afford ten of anything, let alone “top” things.
Gentle whispers to you…
The Reverend Doctor